Centre for Instructional Technology
- WordPress-powered blogs for NUS users
- Blogs for learning, reflection, groups, news and other purposes
Blog.nus is a blog platform for academic, educational, research and administrative use in NUS. It is powered by the popular WordPress system and is hosted by Edublogs Campus.
Students and staff create a blog for:
- personal learning/reflection
- your department, module, tutorial class or any other group
- departmental/faculty news blog
- event or conference
The possibilities are endless!
- Blogs in Blog.nus should be used for academic, educational, research or administrative use only. Please use a free blog service provider such as WordPress or Blogger for personal blogs.
- By creating a blog in Blog.nus, you agree to adhere to Singapore's laws and the NUS Acceptable Use Policy for IT Resources.
- As a service provider, the Centre for Instructional Technology (and the National University of Singapore) is not liable for any legal or financial issues which may arise as a result of your use of Blog.nus.
- Content on Blog.nus and all blogs hosted on Blog.nus contain opinions which may not represent the official views of the National University of Singapore.
- The Centre for Instructional Technology and the National University of Singapore are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.