Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365. It is a digital hub for teamwork that brings conversations, content and apps together in one place.
Built on capabilities of SharePoint and Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams make collaboration a breeze. Share ideas anywhere on your desktop or mobile devices and have instant access to everything your team needs.
Why use Microsoft Teams?
Chat, calls & meetings
Work together without sharing your personal contacts
- Reduce volume of emails using threaded conversations and private chats
- Inject some fun with emojis, stickers and GIFs
- Get in touch with audio and video calls for team meetings
- Available across mobile, desktop and browser
Integrated Office 365 apps
Organise your files, notes and tasks in single modern workspace
- Co-author and live editing with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other files right in the app
- Integrated with Skype, SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI and Planner
- Search across people, files and chats
- Forward email messages to Teams channel for further discussion
Customisable and extensible
Flexibility to fit your team's needs
- Pin important files as tabs for quick access
- Use connectors to push content and updates from 3rd party cloud services into your team channel
- Explore data and take quick actions with bots like T-bot
Check it out on http://teamsdemo.office.com ⇗. Now bring in your team and let the collaboration begin!